Thursday, July 20, 2006

it's my life?

It's my life
And it's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive
(It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said
I did it my way
I just want to live while I'm alive
'Cause it's my life!
From 'It's my life' by Jon Bon Jovi


At a recent Katoomba Christian Convention, one of the speakers, who was from a Buddhist background, gave his testimony of how he became a Christian. He said it started when he was walking along the beach with a friend of his from university. He asked his friend, 'What does it mean to be a Christian?' And his friend simply answered in this way: 'It means that I have lost control of my life to Jesus.'

Have you lost control of your life; your activities, your thought life, your looking, your gazing? Have you lost control of your life to Jesus?
David Cook


Matthew 5:27-30


Filed under Christianity; Books | Reading

recently checked-in